Slice of Life

Slice of Life

12:24 PM

Featured Artist: Emmi Riikka
You can find this picture: Here
 
Hello lovies! I just wanted to share with you all some beautiful artwork I stumbled upon while surfing Pinterest! I checked out Emmi's Tumblr and these are actually just clothing inspirations! No wonder they are so cute! I just adored the style of the illustrations and was inspired by these glorious outfits! I linked her tumblr under the photo and will also share some more of her lovely work below! Check her out and tell me what you think! Do you love it as much as I do? Hopefully! Happy Tuesday!
You can find this picture: Here
You can find this picture: Here
 
There are several other sketches in this rose and lavender gallery! You can find the rest of them by following any of the links under the pictures! Explore! Yay!

You Might Also Like

0 comments