Minimalism

Shoes

1:07 PM


Hello all! Welcome to one of the most cluttered area of most lives! Your collection of shoes. So where do we start with purging on these types of items? Let me go ahead and give you an easy list to
get started!
 


Now that you have gotten rid of a couple shoes now let's look at some additional guidelines to get your shoes in order with your desired minimalist lifestyle. For me! I went from 3 drawers and the floor to only two compartments! I'll show you my favorite organizing tip later on!
 
Here's my list that helped me get my shoe amount back in order!
 
These shoes can of course be substituted but having 10 pairs of shoes is a great amount to change your lifestyle! If you find yourself still stuck on getting your shoe amount down, think of which shoes you wear the most. You only have two feet and you must keep that in mind!
 
Now for my favorite organizer!
 
Instead of having shoes on the ground of stuffed into drawers, I found a great piece of furniture that holds all my shoes but is still small enough to fit into tighter spaces!
It only costs $24.99! And comes in White and Black/Brown
You can find this cabinet: Here
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments