App Review

10:44 AM

Get ready for a positive year with Coffitivity!
Picture found: Here
 
What is Coffitivity?
Well!
Coffitivity recreates the ambient sounds of a cafe to boost your creativity and help you work better.

Our coffee shop sounds are supported by science and backed by a community of creative people using the app every day. Coffitivity is the perfect addition to your workday arsenal!
You can find all this information here!
 
My Review:
Like some, I need noise to work or else my mind goes off into lala land and my work remains undone. Well as I was sitting in my school cafeteria a really close friend mentioned this app and explained what it was. I thought it was a cool idea but decided "ya know what! I can use the sound around me and get the same effect." Well, jokes on me, as I sat there listening to girls sing Rihanna and boys screaming about heck knows what, I found myself not even understanding what in the world I was reading. So, after losing all train of thought I downloaded the app. And wow, I actually enjoyed the Morning Murmur setting more than I ever thought possible. How is this possible? Well apparently having background noise makes you more productive, and for me, not being able to eavesdrop on the talkers in the murmur made it even better. Instead of focusing on others words I was now able to focus on what I was reading. I also aced the quiz on the reading an hour after! Wooh! What is better than that? It's been a week since I downloaded the app and I still use it while writing papers and having to read. I do prefer having music on while I'm doing less involved work but having no actual audible words truly does help me work and focused!
 
Where can you get this app?
At the moment this app is available for Android and Apple devices.
But alas! There is a knock off for Windows as well!
 
Even if you don't have an app store or want to opt out for a computer version, they have a website here which offers the same sounds and you can even buy new ones! Hooray!
 
I hope you all are able to try out this lovely little device and end up loving it! Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments