Minimalism

What Is Minimalism?

7:53 AM


Minimalism is a design and lifestyle movement towards simplicity and focusing on taking away everything that does not serve an all consuming purpose. It is function over fashion and quality over quantity.

Though, minimalism does not mean having near to nothing, it is simply an idea that one owns as much as they find comfortable, in means of course.
 
Why Start This Lifestyle?
 
The general benefits of adopting a minimalist lifestyle are...
less cluttered work and living spaces
more mental clarity
 more time doing what you absolutley love
a smaller environmental footprint
a healthy relationship with your possessions
 
 
You can find more on what it is to be a minimalist here:

Where To Start?
Starting a minimalist lifestyle can be daunting and hard to imagine within your own life. For me, I was laughed at by my family for saying I was going to begin changing my ways. I considered myself a tiny hoarder that loved owning hundreds of different little trinkets, clothes, and accessories. I always believed that owning more would make my life more interesting or allow me to have a bigger selection. So let me just shed a little light on my situation and where a little amount of time has taken me within my journey and will hopefully allow you to become more interested in changing how you consume.

Click to Enlarge:
 
Hopefully this will inspire you to begin your life journey to becoming a more simplistic being.


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments