Slice of Life

Slice of Life

8:48 AM

Featured Artist: Francesca Buchko

 You can find this photo: Here

Hello everyone! I'm back with some amazing art I stumbled across on Pinterest and I'd like to shift the focus to this amazing artist, Francesca Buchko. I was just on her website and she has hundreds, heck, even thousands of amazing sketches, paintings, illustrations, and pictures. I even found that some of them were based on her travels and even just her basic interests! Isn't that just inspiring? I'll of course post a link to her website and even her Etsy where you can buy some of the art I featured in this post on a postcard for under 3 dollars! How sweet is that? So I hope you enjoy this lovely art and take time to check out her website! Cheers!





You can find all of these photos: Here

Link to website: Here
Link to Etsy: Here

She found stillness
For today it was a breath -
one lovely, slow, deep breath.
Yesterday it was a moment drinking tea
alone. She noticed the steam curling up.
She decided to watch for pockets like those daily.
To plan for them, even.
To outer them like she might
the doorway of a dear friend - XNoelle
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments