Fantastic Flicks

Fantastic Flicks

12:04 PM



I'll have to be honest with all of you, I saw several hundreds of commercials on this movie and always thought meh, seems sort of boring. Well while I was on vacation my whole family voted to watch this movie and I simply just shrugged and decided to give it a try. I mean, Anne Hathaway is usually fantastic in most movies, so why not this one? Not only was Anne Hathaway a fantastic actor in the movie (of course), I actually fell in love with the plot. Of course I don't want to drop any spoilers for you! Even though I am not in the situation the characters are in or most likely never will be, I still felt really connected. The movie actually combines comedy, love, family, and reality extremely well. Real life movies are always my favorite so this just added the list of movies I will keep on my shelf of "winners". I encourage you all to give the movie a try, it'll definitely make you want to grab a fresh pot of hot coffee! That's for sure!
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments