Plywood Inspiration

12:01 PM

Hello Lovlies!
I'm back with a little inspiration! With the weather getting nicer and nicer, the
opportunity to get back to some DIY's is approaching. I found some great ideas while surfing Pinterest this weekend. I decided to share some lovely projects you guys can do yourself at home with just some simple plywood and a couple other tools and supplies! Each picture will have a link to where you can find the source or how to! But these are of course just some inspirations! I'll hopefully be back with my take on the projects! Yay! Enjoy!
 
You can find this picture: here
 
I wanted to start off with this lovely plywood headboard!
I was looking at buying a new bed frame but wanted something a little blended in, simple, and of course, cheap! Just thought this was a great statement piece with a little bit of practicality.
 
You can find this picture: here
 
Isn't this just fantastic? It's an amazing way to dress up a plain mirror! Lucky for me, I have one of these mirrors just sitting around
. It's not quite tall enough sitting alone so when I found this DIY, I was ecstatic. Not to mention! It comes with all directions so you know exactly what to do and what you need! Yay for directions!
You can find this picture: here
I know this isn't a DIY, boo. But it's absolutely beautiful and I know that I can get ahold of some scrap wood and make my own version! I'm a huge umbra fan so when I saw this, I was in love. Of course you can always follow the link under the photo to amazon for this! Though it being over 70 dollars made me and my wallet shiver. Maybe one day...
 
There are course so many beautiful DIY plywood projects you can take on! I'm just posting a very select few of my favorites! Hopefully I can get myself up and about to get these projects completed! I will definitely post them up here if they do go successful! If not..whoopsie!
 
Happy Monday all! Sending lots of love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments