Slice of Life

Slice Of Life

3:01 PM

You can this photo: Here
 
Hello lovelies!
I'm very excited to spotlight some amazing illustrations! All of the illustrations I am going to feature in this post were created by Vanessa Van Meerhaeghe. I will of course will link her Flikr and Blog down below where you can find all of her work!
I was originally attracted to the way she illustrated the hair within her work. Though seeing more and more of her work, her subjects are also quite interesting! I'll post more below this text so you can see why I find the subjects themselves to be so interesting. Her limited color palette is also eye catching in her pieces. I will go ahead and post some of my favorite works done by her so you can explore and hopefully find a favorite of your own!
Enjoy!
 
There are many other sites in which you can find her work as well!
 
 
 
You can find all of these photos: Here
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments