Perfect Products

8:29 AM

You can find this product: here
What's up everyone!
I'm back with a little product suggestion! I picked this up a week ago and gave it a little trial run so I can give my opinion on it! I was walking around Whole Foods and I wont lie, the packaging caught my eye. It looks clean and healthy. I've been using Ponds moisturizer for years and wanted to switch up my products a bit! So low and behold!
So let's get into my review!
It'll be short and sweet for all you readers!
It may or might not be a positive, but it is fragrance free!
At first I thought it would smell extremely earthy and fresh (it says fragrance free) though I was surprised when it didn't.
I do like the way it makes my skin feel, it's definitely not irritating at all and leaves my face feeling thoroughly cleaned. Although it does say it doesn't dry, it leaves my skin feeling a little bit dried. Nothing a little moisturizer can't fix. That is honestly the only thing I have to complain about. I wanted to use this instead of other moisturizers, so it sort of destroys the point of using it.
The packaging does say it is for all skin types.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this product! My skin feels so clean after using it, also, any breakouts I had in the past week have nearly disappeared.
The price is sort of steep, or it may not be, 13.99. Or on sale on Amazon for 12 and some cents. I linked the listing for Amazon under the picture above.
I hope you enjoy the product as much as I have!
Happy Thursday all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments